Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I like to congratulate Altair Altair for earning a staff promotion to assist the site with its advertising/SEO/activity needs and to double as a moderator when needed for all that hopeful incoming traffic.

If you have any advertising questions or tips, please be sure to let Altair Altair know!

Congrats Altair! The marketing team is sure to be a success with you on board!

Congrats Altair Altair for earning a Gaminglatest staff promotion to assist the site with its advertising/SEO/activity !

Congratulations Altair Altair on your new Staff role! Will you be posting tips on advertising & SEO for members? I think that may go over very well.

Congratulations Altair Altair on your new Staff role! Will you be posting tips on advertising & SEO for members? I think that may go over very well.
I was not planning on that.
I am doing a weekly article for a promotion forum. I was going to write an article on that. It would be kind of redundant to post something similar here.
Also, I'm busy running my own forum, working on a nerd blog, and working on marketing for gaminglatest.

I was not planning on that.
I am doing a weekly article for a promotion forum. I was going to write an article on that. It would be kind of redundant to post something similar here.
Also, I'm busy running my own forum, working on a nerd blog, and working on marketing for gaminglatest.

I really appreciate you helping out with GL with so much going on :)

I really appreciate you helping out with GL with so much going on :)
I'm the one who appreciates it. I'm gaining valuable knowledge and experience, not only for my marketing AA degree but for marketing in general.

Back