Amazon Retail Stores Are Set To Open In The US...

the next age of Walmart is here.

Their Amazon Basic brand is quite good actually so I can see them doing somewhat well with a retail store.

the next age of Walmart is here.

I wonder if many buyers from Walmart will shop at an Amazon branded store.

I heard Amazon bought a few shopping malls, so Shopping malls maybe making a comeback. I think Amazon sells so many products that it can fill up a Mall with a lot of Amazon products.

Their Amazon Basic brand is quite good actually so I can see them doing somewhat well with a retail store.

Amazon Basics does make some nice products. I bought a USB mouse and TV sound bar from Amazon Basics, and they work well.

I think Amazon can do well as a retail store as well especially in places where there are very few big stores and shopping malls.

Reactions: Ash
I think Amazon has delivery pick-up hubs for picking up orders, and there are Amazon grocery stores which let you buy groceries with the Amazon app.

I heard that they have AI in there and so there is going to be pretty demanding stuff there. No idea how the no people shops would be. I like the humans interacting so you never know when we learn to adapt with new.

Back