Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Just got my Smash Bros branded Switch preordered today via amazon! Though I'll get it in November I won't crack it open much before the game's launch day in December.

Marc Marc VirusZero VirusZero

Ready yourselves for the Smash!

And here I thought you were going to think up of an excuse not to get a Switch so I don't embarrass you in Smash when it comes out xD

Nice. I preordered mine a few weeks ago from GameStop. I have the receipt hanging on my white board so I can look over and just feel the hype.

And here I thought you were going to think up of an excuse not to get a Switch so I don't embarrass you in Smash when it comes out xD

I'll remember this post as I send you flying.

Nice. I preordered mine a few weeks ago from GameStop. I have the receipt hanging on my white board so I can look over and just feel the hype.

Wanted mine from amazon, since I get 5% back on the purchase.

Wanted mine from amazon, since I get 5% back on the purchase.
Nice. I just don't trust Amazon to get me the game day 1. At least if I work that day I can grab it at lunch and if I don't work I can wake up early and nab it.

I see the console, but it won't let me pre-order or anything. Just says "email me when available".
I haven't been near a gamestop in a while. (Truth be told, I've been so busy working that I haven't even really turned on my PS4 very much. Maybe 2-3 times the entire summer. But I guess that's what happens when a 50 hour work week is considered slow.)

I see the console, but it won't let me pre-order or anything. Just says "email me when available".
I haven't been near a gamestop in a while. (Truth be told, I've been so busy working that I haven't even really turned on my PS4 very much. Maybe 2-3 times the entire summer. But I guess that's what happens when a 50 hour work week is considered slow.)

50 hour work week? Yikes, yeah that would kill any activities besides work/sleep/eat and any time you spend with other people.

I got the Switch bundled with the Super Mario Odyssey game when that game came out.

I hope you enjoy Smash Bros. when it comes out. I am debating on whether or not to get the game.

congrats, you must now buy the game to be our official punching bag :p

lol talking like that to a lady is rather... un-man of culture like, yer not afraid of being cursed into a frog or worse ? lol

Oh, I hate it when things are left on my door step. Especially something that expensive. At the last apartment I lived at, my neighbor would pick up the package on my front door step and keep it her apartment until I got home so that no one would steal the package before I got home. My hubby and I were always appreciative of her for doing so (she was someone we trusted).

I ended up picking up a switch (the Smash Bros one at that). It got delivered tuesday morning... on my "day off". (I wasn't supposed to work, but ended up putting in 9 hours to help the company out.)

It was delivered within the 15 minutes I wasn't available. (I got up and checked to see if it was delivered yet according to the tracking info, it said no. So I went and took a shower. Got out and checked again... "Package delivered". So I went and there it was sitting on the door step.)
I spent some time to set the system up before work. Get an account made on it, get Smash downloading etc... Got home late and wanted to play some smash only to find it was locked until Dec 7th. Kind of a buzzkill there. I didn't realise it wasn't out until then. Otherwise I might have waited longer to buy a switch. Since I effectively had no games for it until then.

Back