Switch And preordered

Oh, I hate it when things are left on my door step. Especially something that expensive. At the last apartment I lived at, my neighbor would pick up the package on my front door step and keep it her apartment until I got home so that no one would steal the package before I got home. My hubby and I were always appreciative of her for doing so (she was someone we trusted).

That is a nice neighbor. Here when there is no one to accept the package, the postman will leave it to the post office and you have to personally pick it up. Leaving at doorstep and neighbor is not a choice here.

Oh, I hate it when things are left on my door step. Especially something that expensive. At the last apartment I lived at, my neighbor would pick up the package on my front door step and keep it her apartment until I got home so that no one would steal the package before I got home. My hubby and I were always appreciative of her for doing so (she was someone we trusted).

Neighbors like that are great, be sure to give them something nice from time to time.

I ended up picking up a switch (the Smash Bros one at that). It got delivered tuesday morning... on my "day off". (I wasn't supposed to work, but ended up putting in 9 hours to help the company out.)

It was delivered within the 15 minutes I wasn't available. (I got up and checked to see if it was delivered yet according to the tracking info, it said no. So I went and took a shower. Got out and checked again... "Package delivered". So I went and there it was sitting on the door step.)
I spent some time to set the system up before work. Get an account made on it, get Smash downloading etc... Got home late and wanted to play some smash only to find it was locked until Dec 7th. Kind of a buzzkill there. I didn't realise it wasn't out until then. Otherwise I might have waited longer to buy a switch. Since I effectively had no games for it until then.

Lol, at least you got to yours quicker than I did. But good to know we'll smash come December :grin:

I may pre-order Luigi's Mansion 3 when they officially announce the release date for it. I don't normally pre-order stuff but that game I may make an exception.

Back