Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Hate the character hate the game :p

I'm kind of hyped for it, but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem like it'll be a traditional Animal Crossing game where you live day to day. Which would break the monotony I have with the series, but I'm still unsure how this new format will go. Although, it seems like you build a town from scratch, so that could be cool.

I'm kind of hyped for it, but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem like it'll be a traditional Animal Crossing game where you live day to day. Which would break the monotony I have with the series, but I'm still unsure how this new format will go. Although, it seems like you build a town from scratch, so that could be cool.
Yeah building the town from scratch is what I am looking forward to :grin:

I was never interested in this life simulator genre. It reminds me of RPGs where fighting is taken out and there's no story.

Also would this work better with Miis?

yeah it does have that maplestory feel.... Thats interesting how instead of starting out the game (compared to new leaf) will require some work and building up the environment from there... Its a kool game to chill to, but the game has no ending! haha! I would get it for my sister though. She still plays new leaf on her 3ds since release date up until this very day. Its amazing

Back