Anime rubber strap vs nendoroid

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Is it just me...do you guys feel that both are equally expensive?
I mean nendoroid should be more expensive than rubber straps...but...

Afraid I don't know what either one is.

those are chibi figures...
Yup and you can change the faces and such just like figures.
I have a original itachi nendoroid, touken ranbou nendoroid, Len kagamine nendoroid, Sebastian nendoroid....
I guess that's it for now I suppose.

I have one such strap, which I bought at a 7-11 for 500 yen at one point (entirely new, officially supplied by SEGA, this is a character from Chunithm).
DSC_0133.JPG

DSC_0134.JPG

I have one such strap, which I bought at a 7-11 for 500 yen at one point (entirely new, officially supplied by SEGA, this is a character from Chunithm).

Cool, from a convenience store, that's cool. Here you have to travel 15km just to get to the mall and buy that thing. But what I liked the most from this stuff is it's rubber, it's not harmful to smartphones or other things that is prone to scratches.

Cool, from a convenience store, that's cool. Here you have to travel 15km just to get to the mall and buy that thing. But what I liked the most from this stuff is it's rubber, it's not harmful to smartphones or other things that is prone to scratches.
Well over here a convenient store can be found literally anywhere.
In only 5 minutes walking of my mansion, I have 2x Lawson, 2x 7-11, 1x Family Mart, and 1x Mini Stop, in addition to a full blown super market literally 1 elevator down (super market is on 1F, I live on 5F, because this mansion has a super market on 1F, fitness on 2F, 3F, and 4F, and apartments from 5F to 13F).

DSC_0133.JPG

DSC_0134.JPG

Hmm...my rubber strap collection consists of black butler, haikyuu, one piece, touken ranbo.
I guess that's it. How I wish I could have an itachi rubber strap (_ _)

Nendoroids are kind of pricy at like $40-50 a pop, but they’re nothing compared to the actual figures which are like $200+ a pop.

My former friend has a waifu shrine and he definitely spent a few grand on it, and his parents paid for all of them cuz he’s a NEET.

Nendoroids are kind of pricy at like $40-50 a pop, but they’re nothing compared to the actual figures which are like $200+ a pop.

My former friend has a waifu shrine and he definitely spent a few grand on it, and his parents paid for all of them cuz he’s a NEET.

Waifu shrine lol. I never thought NEET would go that far, few grand considering his solution. :p

Waifu shrine lol. I never thought NEET would go that far, few grand considering his solution. :p

I call it the waifu shrine cuz it’s all dedicated to his waifu. His parents spoil the living crap out of him, dude’s in his late 20’s and his parents said he doesn’t have to get a job or anything. So they let him sit around at home and play video games/watch anime all day and buy him anything and everything he wants.

No way in hell will my parents let me do that forever, much less drop a couple grand on waifu figures.

Back