Anime series that you plan to re-watch

Without a doubt Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, Black lagoon, and though it may ruin my childhood memories, Ronin Warriors.

I'd have Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, and Princess Resurrection. These three anime are my childhood favorites and my frustrations. Way back as a kid, I never get the chance to watch these because of our status back then. Friendship is what I like in the first two, that's why I'm rewatching it. Comedy and horror are the reasons why I'd like to watch again Princess Resurrection.

There are a lot that I would re-watch. Any really good series like Cowboy Bebob, Katanagatari, Samurai Champloo... Some really crazy comedies like Panty and Stocking, Sabagebu... And a few just for nostalgia, like Digimon (my first anime ever) or Shaman King.

I would totally re-watch Clannad and it's sequel(again and again and again). I love that series! Also Hyouka. I'm quite the KyoAni fan. I want to watch TMoHS but I kinda don't like to watch the endless eight all over again! You might say I can just skip it but I just can't skip single episode on any series I watch.

I am planning to watching Nurarihyon no Mago, Tokyo Ghoul season 1 again. I skipped a few episodes due to work and was not able to finish the whole season. sigh.

Without a doubt Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, Black lagoon, and though it may ruin my childhood memories, Ronin Warriors.

I'm definitely with you on watching Gundam Wing again. I didn't really understand it as a kid, so I hoping to understand it now as an adult.

For me, I'm planning on rewatching Hikaru No Go (it got me into playing Go), Cyborg 009 and Seven Samurai.

I would totally re-watch Clannad and it's sequel(again and again and again). I love that series! Also Hyouka. I'm quite the KyoAni fan. I want to watch TMoHS but I kinda don't like to watch the endless eight all over again! You might say I can just skip it but I just can't skip single episode on any series I watch.

I never watched Clannad, whats the big deal with it?

I'm definitely with you on watching Gundam Wing again. I didn't really understand it as a kid, so I hoping to understand it now as an adult.

For me, I'm planning on rewatching Hikaru No Go (it got me into playing Go), Cyborg 009 and Seven Samurai.

I did get a chance rewatch it about 4 years ago, but my second disc set was bad so I couldn't finish it. I did understand the story a bit more since its all political war driven.

There's actually so many I think I'd like to re-watch in the future sometime. There's been so many great series I've watched over the years. Mirai Nikki, Deadman Wonderland, Toradora, Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, and that's just to name a few. There's so many great anime out there I have watched. I know that at some point, I'll love to re-watch a lot of them.

I plan to rematch Fruits Basket. It was the first anime I ever saw so it'd be for sentimental purposes. Then I'd rewatch Nana and FMA.

I tried to rewatch Death Note, but stopped midway. I already know the outcome of all the suspense so it's not as good a second time around.

i remember watching Inuyasha, naruto and dragon ball z sometimes :p

Hunter x Hunter 2011, Great Teacher Onizuka, original Dragon Ball - I prefer lighter themes and humor when I watch old shows. Thrilling animes like Death Note and Monster do not have that reviewability factor as you know how the story plays out: I tried to rewatch them, couldn't get past ep. 10.

GTO is the only anime show I watched three times and I plan to do it again. Simply the greatest character portrayal of the main hero - ever. :grin: And it has got great humor and life lessons for younger people.

I already rewatched a lot of my favorite anime an average of 5 times each haha. But for the future, I do plan on rewatching Hunter x Hunter when the story is finished (if it ever will, Togashi please). Same thing for D.gray-man, but I will read the manga instead because the show isn't really as good as it's filled with fillers and mediocre animation and quality. Thankfully the author of D.grayman has returned and is working on new chapters after that 3 year long hiatus so I might not have to wait so long after all. A 13 episode season of DGM will be airing this summer but I can't say I'm excited for that, especially not with that low episode count.

I plan to rewatch Gundam Seed/Destiny since there's been an HD remaster. Still with a massive backlog of game and anime titles I don't think I'll be getting round to that anytime soon :p

I'd definitely re-watch Gundam as well. It seems like one of those shows that would actually be more fun to watch as an adult maybe. I also want to re-watch Dragon Ball Z, the original one. I haven't watched it in years and I think it would be really fun to see again.

When I first started watching anime, I had begun watching Naruto. I was a bit confused with how some episodes didn't follow up on the stories of others. It was only after i had watched hundreds of episodes that I realized most of it was filler. I think that if I were to rewatch Naruto with no filler episodes it would be quite fun.

When I first started watching anime, I had begun watching Naruto. I was a bit confused with how some episodes didn't follow up on the stories of others. It was only after i had watched hundreds of episodes that I realized most of it was filler. I think that if I were to rewatch Naruto with no filler episodes it would be quite fun.

It's probably the biggest reason why I dropped the anime lol. Finished reading the manga already, but the anime was still a few arcs behind, having more filler episodes than story episodes! Rewatching it with no filler would definitely be much more enjoyable.

It's probably the biggest reason why I dropped the anime lol. Finished reading the manga already, but the anime was still a few arcs behind, having more filler episodes than story episodes! Rewatching it with no filler would definitely be much more enjoyable.

That's how my girlfriend watches it, she is still waiting for the canon episodes. Only 3 of last 40 episodes weren't fillers, that's a little shame...

I'd rewatch Great Teacher Onizuka! I was watching it in TV when I was a little kid, even though it's R rated :grin:. But it was the only anime airing on the TV station I watched. It brings back good memories. :) Hope to do it this year, but who knows when will I have time to do so. :p

Back