Anime songs with only music

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Are there any other anime songs with just music like cowboy bebop?

I am kinda curious to know what they are.

You may want to look into Tales of Zestria's video game opening, bright white light. Though the vocal version is thousand times better.

You may want to look into Tales of Zestria's video game opening, bright white light. Though the vocal version is thousand times better.
umm i am not into gaming music most of the time.
I am looking for anime stuff only as they are really good... For me anyway.
Thank you for your recommendation though ^^

umm i am not into gaming music most of the time.
I am looking for anime stuff only as they are really good... For me anyway.
Thank you for your recommendation though ^^

Yeeeeah, not sure how to point this out but anime and video game music (as far as japan made games go) are one in the same. While on top of that Tales of series is practically a moving anime game. So listen and enjoy:

Yeeeeah, not sure how to point this out but anime and video game music (as far as japan made games go) are one in the same. While on top of that Tales of series is practically a moving anime game. So listen and enjoy:

You are right... It does resemble an anime song.
That yellow haired kid reminded me of kagamine Rin.
It looks interesting ... Damn I wanna try it out now

Tales of Xillia 2 Opening song is pretty good:

Cold Steel 3 is good too:

And Valkyria Chronicles 4's great opening too:

Last edited:
You are right... It does resemble an anime song.
That yellow haired kid reminded me of kagamine Rin.
It looks interesting ... Damn I wanna try it out now

You should try playing good jrpgs, plenty of good anime stories there no doubt.

Talking about Tales games, Tales of rebirth's story is pretty good, played it using a fan translation. Tales Of Rebirth needs to be officially localized and remastered.

You are welcome. Like Mr. Demon and NameGervin, I am too an avid Japanese Role Playing Game fan, so you can always ask about it.

more avid than me? That's a demonic challenge.
Never said I am more avid than you. I said "Like (equals = lol) Mr. Demon and NameGervin, I am too an avid Japanese Role Playing Game fan,". But you did miss quite a number of good old jrpgs.

Don't remind me :squint:
Cheer Up! you still have plenty of time to play those if you want to. You are still really young by demon's life span lol

Thank you all. I will certainly be listening to these and i will be giving the anime a try as well :grin:

Back