Anime that you will never re watch

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Are there any anime, that you couldn't stand to re watch? For me, there are lots...in fact, I could only re watch a handful of anime and that's about it. Even in those anime, I would probably watch couple of episodes...
So, what about you guys? Are there any anime that you will never re watch?

I don't think I could rewatch any anime. Not because I hate them, but because I've already seen them. Like, there's two I want to rewatch, but since I know what happens, it feels useless.

I don't think I could rewatch any anime. Not because I hate them, but because I've already seen them. Like, there's two I want to rewatch, but since I know what happens, it feels useless.

Give it about ten or more years and you'll start to crave to watch some old shows.

For me I'll never rewatch Wolfs Rain, just too depressing.

I re watch cute stuff and powerful stuff all the time. My favorite episode is bleach's babysitting episode. During the swords arc or something like that, that sword guy had to take care of a real baby. I love it!
I do watch Erza's one thousand demon battle too.

Far as big series are concerned I'll rewatch certain moments like Pain vs the nearly released nine tails.
hmm.. What about other episodes? Or anime?
So you watch anything else?
Surprisingly, I never watched itachi's episodes twice... May be because there are so emotional or something... And I am not planning to watch them ever again.

hmm.. What about other episodes? Or anime?
So you watch anything else?
Surprisingly, I never watched itachi's episodes twice... May be because there are so emotional or something... And I am not planning to watch them ever again.

I know I need to rewatch Yu Yu Hakasho, thanks to toonami I'm able to rewatch Outlaw Star.

Back