Annoying about video games?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Is there anything that annoys you when playing a video game?

Here are some things that annoy me.....
- It annoys me when the power goes out during game play. It usually happens to me right before I can save my progress. which is extra annoying.
- It annoys me when people walk between you and the tv while you're trying to play, especially if you're in a high traffic area and people are continually walking between you and the tv.

Loading times that take me back to the 90s, seriously its nearly 2020, load times should be gone by now!

Also anyone who talks to me while gaming. When I game I should not be disturbed.

Loading times that take me back to the 90s, seriously its nearly 2020, load times should be gone by now!

Also anyone who talks to me while gaming. When I game I should not be disturbed.

I hate when it freezes during the loading process. I'm like, "Seriously?"

I know someone who is a Chatty Cathy. He likes to talk to my husband when he is watching something on tv. Even if my hubby turns up the volume on the tv to try to drown him out, this guy will do his best to talk over the tv.

Well, I don't like when I couldn't get past a certain level after trying so hard. It's a lame excuse but I can't help it. I hate it when the game doesn't get auto-saved. I don't care about the power outage and such, but it should save the progress continuously.

Well, I don't like when I couldn't get past a certain level after trying so hard. It's a lame excuse but I can't help it. I hate it when the game doesn't get auto-saved. I don't care about the power outage and such, but it should save the progress continuously.

I agree with you, Claraviolet. Every once in a while, I come across a level that I find difficult and I hate when there isn't an auto save feature at that particular spot so that the game can be saved so I don't have to start all over.

The huge waiting on loading screens in some games like GTA V Online, the trollers and cheaters in games...

Stupid achievements. I hate some of the achievements we have to get to get things like a Platinum trophy on Playstation. Definitely the most annoying thing about gaming

I find DLC annoying since I feel paying money to buy more levels, characters, and items annoying when I already paid for the game when I bought it.

It's a tossup between a game failing to save before turning the system off...and hackers. I don't often play multiplayer online games, but a few of the times that I have it has been ruined by folks who were modding - a genuine turnoff for an enormous amount of people.

Back