Any Game Devs Here?

nomansohail

Full GL Member
Credits
Are there any game developers here? I am currently using unity 3d and using the premade assets to make a very simple and short 3d rpg with a small world to test out as my first game, it should be completed in a few weeks.

So i was just wondering are there any other devs here or people interested in developing games? Or all of us are just hardcore players :grin:

I don't think my site is good enough to host any developers ^^;

Though I be happy to give it a play test.

oh i do believe if not real game devs there are people who would be interested in developing a game, maybe all of them can come together with different skils and make a nice little game. I am making one and ill soon start posting work in progress screenshots and get advice on story, gameplay and everything else, as it will be a free game so i am not worring so much about leaking anything :)

I'm definitely interested to see what you have in the works.

I've always being interested but don't have any useful knowledge bar from maybe coming up with ideas.

I'm definitely interested to see what you have in the works.

I've always being interested but don't have any useful knowledge bar from maybe coming up with ideas.

Ideas would be awesome Martin if we could come up with something together i would definitly credit you for it. As this is my first game ill keep it very short just probably a short campaign. Something probably like save the princess from the castle rpg or something like that with 2-3 towns a dungeon and an open world map, might do 2 classes or just one lets see how it goes.

I would appreciate any ideas for the main campaign :) Something that would make this game a little different from others, eventho it will be free but it should still be enjoyable.

Last edited:
Ideas would be awesome Martin if we could come up with something together i would definitly credit you for it. As this is my first game ill keep it very short just probably a short campaign. Something probably like save the princess from the castle rpg or something like that with 2-3 towns a dungeon and an open world map, might do 2 classes or just one lets see how it goes.

I would appreciate any ideas for the main campaign :) Something that would make this game a little different from others, eventho it will be free but it should still be enjoyable.
Feel free to shoot me a PM with information on the general direction and I'll see if there's anything I could suggest in terms of story or mechanics that I think would work well.

Oh, I've heard about Unity 3D. How's the learning curve of that program?

I think if you are a newbie definetly go with Unity 3D as you can build most of the game without much of coding and the missing parts you can easily buy from the asset store. As for learning there are literally 100s of free tutorials on youtube available and i think its far far easier than unreal or cry engine

Reactions: lb
Back