Any game franchises you've stopped caring about?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
In general? And if so, why is that?

For me, I'm a lot less interested in Pokemon than I used to be. The new games still seem good, I just no incentive to try them.

I'm also less interested in Paper Mario, at least til things get better than Sticker Star and Colour Splash.

But how about you? Any series you've stopped caring about?

Not really. I'm still pretty loyal to all the series I care about. I mean, I guess I care less about Megaman since I don't think they're ever going to make a new actual Megaman game, but that's what Might No. 9 is for, right?

Call of duty. I once had to have the newest and was playing COD games all the time. I still sometimes buy the game and play campaign, but the multiplayer aspect has not been appealing for me in a long time.

Call of duty. I once had to have the newest and was playing COD games all the time. I still sometimes buy the game and play campaign, but the multiplayer aspect has not been appealing for me in a long time.

Call of Duty is certainly getting a bit stale. Though I can see why the multiplayer isn't appealing as much. They can't afford to vary it too much without worrying about alienating existing players (including theSports demogtaphic).

Yeah I was playing Black Ops III on the PC but got very annoyed by people cheating so I quit playing. No one can come out from hiding, zoom in, snipe me, then hide again, and repeat this until I'm dead all the in the span of 1 or 2 seconds. :(

Back