Any Gears Of War Fans?

Toast

Full GL Member
Credits
Is anyone else as big of a fan of Gears Of War as I am? I absolutely loved the first 3 games. I haven't had much of a chance to play anything after that, but the first 3 were my jam. I put so much time into Gow2, it's one of my favorite games of all time. I actually got to Top 100 Wingman on the leaderboard, that's how much I played that game. I loved the storylines of all of them, all of which I've played multiple times for achievements. I think my favorite character to play was Baird, how about you?

I started playing whichever one they gave away on Xbox 360 a couple of years ago, never really got into it though. The remake/remaster for the original and Gears 4 look good though - if I had an Xbox One I would definitely give them some time.

I love the series, played the games when they came out. Replayed trilogy back to back when the third one launched. And replayed it again when the Gears 4 launched. One of my favorite game franchise of the last generation.

Same here! I still have all 3 games and I love all of them. I played all campaigns with my younger brother and it's a running trend at home to play the campaign with him.

I'm now on PS4 but I'm still contemplating on getting an Xbox One for the newer Gears of War games.

I have all 3, but I only played the first two. I played them with my best friend and we had a falling out before ever playing the third one so I never got to play it. Maybe someday I'll find another person to play it with, but I kind of doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I really like the games, they're great, but I had more fun playing with a friend than I did trying the game alone.

I have all 3, but I only played the first two. I played them with my best friend and we had a falling out before ever playing the third one so I never got to play it. Maybe someday I'll find another person to play it with, but I kind of doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I really like the games, they're great, but I had more fun playing with a friend than I did trying the game alone.

Its sad to hear that you lost a friend, having said that, Gears 3 is great experience and a good end to the trilogy. You should play it and not let the sadness deprive you from the awesomeness.

Back