Any good Android games which are only publish on third-party Android games store?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I'm not sure if there are many good Android games which are not published within Google Play. There maybe some games on the Amazon App Store, 1Mobile, and other Android app stores which are not available on Google Play because the developer has an exclusive game publishing contract with Amazon or another Android app store where they can't publish their game app to competing Android marketplaces like Google Play.

But, my best guest is that some Android games, and game emulators which come bundled with copyrighted ROMs, video, and music would not be in Google Play because of copyright and legal reasons.

Adult Rated and overly violent games may need to be downloaded directly from another game stores, or the game makers website because Google Play may reject overly violent and sexual games to keep their games rated teen, so the government, parents and conservative people won't complain to Google.

There maybe some Adult Japanese games for Android which are not on Google Play. Some Japanese Men really enjoy their sexual anime games.

Last edited:
Haven't really checked, I mostly get RPGs from square enix or mindless time killers like Tetris.

I remember the Ouya which is an Android based console had some exclusive Android games which were only in the Ouya games stores. But, now a lot of the Ouya games are available on Google Play because the Ouya did not do very well, and don't have enough gamers who buy games on the Ouya.

Back