Anyone a bit disappointed by the reused music?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
No offence to Nintendo, but that seems a bit lazy to me. Couldn't they have at least tried to record a new cover of the Tetris theme? A new recording of Ashley's Song from WarioWare Touched? Etc?

Part of the reason the series is so loved is because there's an epic new soundtrack in every game, which is usually all new songs. And while the new ones here are great, it's disappointing that this trend wasn't the case for Smash Bros for 3DS.

Anyone agree?

They should release a music DLC with dozens of new songs. 2 songs for each stage isn't nearly enough.

^However I will say the recycled music is pretty good so I wouldn't mind if they didn't have DLC for music. The Minor Circuit on the Wii version of Punch-Out for example and the Melee music (Menu/Dr. Mario/Fire Emblem/Brinstar/Jungle Japes/Corneria). It just means there is more remixed music to come on the Wii U version. The recycled soundtracks just add nostalgia besides the Brawl recycled ones.

The new soundtracks are really good too. Take Magicant and the boss music for example.?

The game should be more about the gameplay than the music imo but since the game can work as an MP3 player I suppose it wouldn't hurt however the music is pretty long and I am a little concerned about the memory on the 3DS/Card.

Back