Anyone a Fan of Korean Movies and Shows

Nomad

Full GL Member
Credits
I don't classify myself as a fan but I have watched a lot of Korean movies and shows. The reason why I don't call myself a fan is because I watch movies and shows from different cultures and countries. Some of my favorite Korean movies are Oldboy (2003) and A Tale of Two Sisters (2003). Do you watch Korean movies and shows? What are your favorite Korean shows and movies?

I've watched several Korean TV shows. Even picked up a few Korean words in the process! Oh My Ghost (also called Oh My Ghostess). Cheo-Yong is similar to Oh My Ghost. Forgotten from 2017. Hotel del Luna. Strong Girl. & of course Squid Game, which I didn't finish as it was too gory for my taste.

I've watched some in the past back when there was an asian american channel, but sadly it went under :(

I watch a few Korean dramas like Full House, Pure Heart, Jewel in the Palace, and a few other Kdramas.

Squid Game is the only Korean show that I have watched. I don't think I've watched many east Asian shows, to be honest. It's just Squid Game and Alice In Borderland (Japanese)

I recommend Jewel in the Palace if you want to watch a few more.
Just had a quick look at the description and it seems to be more of a drama rather than one with a lot of action so I might have to skip it

Squid Game is the only Korean show that I have watched. I don't think I've watched many east Asian shows, to be honest. It's just Squid Game and Alice In Borderland (Japanese)

Alice In Borderland is based on a manga comic right? Is the show following the manga closely?

Alice In Borderland is based on a manga comic right? Is the show following the manga closely?
I believe so. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think it's too different. I've been trying to get my hands on one since I think it's not available in English (when I checked anyway)

Reactions: cm2
I believe so. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think it's too different. I've been trying to get my hands on one since I think it's not available in English (when I checked anyway)
So the show is doing the ship between Ryōhei and Usagi too ? lol despite all the danger there's still time for ship in the manga i believe lol.

Read there will be a season 2.

Back