Anyone interested in Nintendogs + Cats?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I know at least one person here seems to have posted they want to get the game when the 3DS launches, but is anyone else wanting to at least try out the game? Or are any members here longtime Nintendogs fans who were looking forward to it as a matter of course?

it seems like the best launch game so i might get it

I have no interest whatsoever. But with all the new features that I've learned about the game. I definatley give Nintendo an A for effort.

OH GOD YES! TAKE ALL MY MONEY! I really want this, too bad im not getting a 3ds for like a year or so...

yeah, I've played the original and I liked it. It's a different type of game that is underrated.

what do you do?

I plan on getting the french bulldog version. I wish I could find more gameplay videos so I could get a better idea of things. I've noticed in some of the screen shots that there is furniture, and I want to know if the house is customizable. Well, I guess there are a lot of things I want to know, but I'll just have to wait and see.

what do you do?

Well there's the obvious taking care of them part...feeding, bathing and such. You can also take them on walks and find cool little things like Nintendo replicas. In the first game you could unlock mario kart RC cars to chase your dog around with. I thought these little toys were the real fun part of the game. It's not the most entertaining game out there....but it IS something different. I got hooked on it for a little bit just because of the little unlockables and such.

itll be funny if i use the AR thing to put my nintendog next to my real dog xD

Yes! I'm definitely going to try to get a picture with my fake puppy standing on my real dog's head while she is sleeping, I'll probably try to make it stand on my cat too.

yea it seems like a fun game, never played nintendogs, never really considered playing it. but it actually seems pretty fun!

I thought the previous NIntendogs was fun, so this one should be too.

I'm pretty excited about the fact that you'll be able to buy furniture for you house on Nintendogs+cats.

Back