anyone know a good way to get members

sasuke000

Ultimate Gamer
Credits
i tryed to get members but everytime a gus comes they just leave and idk how to make them join.....

QUOTE (sasuke000 @ August 31, 2008 08:21 am) i tryed to get members but everytime a gus comes they just leave and idk how to make them join.....
when I figure that one out I will let you know.

To get members to join, you should generally know a lot of people over the internet.
They then will invite their friends.
Be active at other forums. You will make a few friends and if they are really good friends, they will join your forum.

As Kisame said, you should at least be on around 3-4 other big forums, and get to know a lot of people, and when people come just try to be nice to them and hopefully people will like you, or go to ad sites and get your site reviewed and if it's a good review you will get more members.

Kisame said just what i was. You need to join similar forums, advertise your forum in your Sig, and if you're cool, and members like you, they may be interested to see what your forum is all about.

I don't use advertising sites anymore, cause most of the members there are Admins of their own forum and hardly have any intention of joining yours.

you could do some post exchanges on Ad Forums, just to spike the member and post count to make it more appealing and active.

i do all of that and nothing happenes

can i have suggestion on what to add to my site

QUOTE (sasuke000 @ September 07, 2008 01:47 pm) can you be more pacific
I don't know what the ocean has to do with this but what ever. anyways what do you plan on doing with the kage chat? it's empty and guests don't like to see empty forums. make the Chat forum a sub forum. I would maybe make the Redirect Links category into a sub forum. add more to the Multi-Media Talk category or combine it with the off topic category. combine the Advertizement and affiliates forums.

no the affiliate is stuff only we can see

Back