Anyone who loves The Beatles

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
I think this is a good time to create this thread with the movie called "Yesterday" showing around the world (not sure, don't sue me lol)

I love The Beatles since I was eight. My dad introduced me to this band with the song "Hey Bulldog" after that I got addicted to it. I guess what made me love them is how innovative they're style was in that generation.

I learned how to play guitar because of them and even memorized every lyrics of their songs in every album.

Now, I must say Swedish people loves Disco and I'm the only one in school who loves The Beatles specifically rock.

My favorite song would be "I'm only sleeping" then my favorite album would be "Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" :hearteyes:

How about you guys? What made you love them?

My dad was listening to the older Beatles songs then I got hooked with the Beatlemania. Then I soon started listening to all of the songs on every album. Never skipped a song in any of them.

It's so hard to pick a fave Beatles song since all of them are great. But if I were to choose a favorite album, that would be The Beatles (White Album).

Also, Side B of Abbey Road has like THE BEST MEDLEY EVER. :O Everybody should listen to this 20+ minute masterpiece.

I've been listening to The Beatles since I was three, maybe younger I don't remember, with my parents because they used to just listen to music every night. Heck, when I was in 3rd grade I tried to serenade a girl with Beatles music. It was cringey. They are my second favorite band of all time though, right next to Queen. I actually found out a while back that all Beatles music is now back on Youtube. There was a time between like 2014-2018/2019 where they didn't want any Beatles music on Youtube, but I guess that changed.

My favorite song changes depending on my mood, but some of my favorites are Fool on the Hill, Nowhere Man, Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds, and And Your Bird Can Sing. 1962–1966 might be my favorite Beatles album, but I don't know if it counts because that's a two disc compilation album, but it's the one that got me hooked on the band.

Uh....I have never heard of them.
Will have to try some songs before making up my mind.

Back