Application for Vice Admin.[Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Withers

Awards
Credits
What position are you applying for?: Vice Admin
Location & time zone: London - GMT +0
Favorite types of games?: I enjoy many types of games, right now I play MOBA's such as DoTA2 more than anything, however I play game that range from San Andreas Multiplayer to Mount & Blade Warband
How many free hours do you have per week/day to dedicate to the forum?: Despite College commitments, when I am at home the forum will nearly always be open on a tab, when I am at college on lunch break you could expect it to be on my browser. College work does come first, but you can expect at least 3-5 hours per day, working on improving and chatting.
If you have been staff at another forum how long were you staff for?: I have been staff before, I was the owner of a SMF forum for my game server for 8 months, before we closed the forum & I was Moderator for a forum called Tri-Gaming for 2 months which was using VBulletin.
What are your favorite features/forums/areas in Gamingforce? I have only had a quick glance at the forum, but one thing that caught my eye was the Forum names & Subtexts. The website design is also very cool, I am sure I will find more the longer I say
Why do you want to be a staff member?: It will give me something todo in my free time, I would love to see me become a part of a growing forum and see it rise to the top. I enjoy becoming a part of something, and being part of the effort to make it great.
What would make you unique as staff?: My previous knowledge of forum softwares is a start. I have very good insight on topics regarding ideas for the forum. I also have a very diverse gaming history, which would allow me to keep users engaged.
Anything else you like to mention?:Not particuarly, but if you have any questions you would like to ask, go ahead!

your submission is under review, please make as many posts around the forum in the meantime so the staff can judge your abilities. For this topic please supply more info on how you can support this forum as admin as far as advertising, working in the ACP and improving the general board. ect.

As far as advertising goes, it won't be my biggest strength and I won't lie about that, however all forums I post on in my signiture where allowed I will post a link to the forum, and I will most likely think of more ways I can advertise, if need be. I have worked in many ACP's before, so I have a good understanding of what most of the functions do. If necessary I can add plugins to make the forum a more interactive place, and of course safer. I will be able to essentially manage the forum when you are away, making sure nothing goes wrong, which with our timezones might be something to consider. Improving the general board is something that requires innovation, as you slowly begin to run out of ideas however to improve the users experience I could organize some kind of tournament on a certain game, quizzing or even adding plugins like I said earlier to make the board a little more interactive for users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back