Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Every month I will be selecting one game or two for you guys to struggle to get the top score. This month is:

dynomite

Blocks

1st place score is 500 GL points
2nd place score is 250 GL points
3rd place score is 100 GL points

Good luck to everyone! You'll need it. Contest will end when the date becomes May 3rd via the forum time (CST). With two games, double the chance to get 1st place, 2nd and 3rd! Go wild!

Already got the best high scores I could on both games. Good luck guys :grin:.

Tough tough games. Can I just ask, does this mean that each game will have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd or will it be an overall thing? So if I came second on one game, and third in the other, do I get 350 Points in total?

Tough tough games. Can I just ask, does this mean that each game will have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd or will it be an overall thing? So if I came second on one game, and third in the other, do I get 350 Points in total?

yep, so if you come in second place on one or both games, you get second place prize and if you get both second place then times the prize by 2 or whatever place you end up in.

No matter how much I tried I just couldn't get into first place for either games :(. Still, pretty happy with second place :grin:

Hahaha the competition was slim if I managed to get 3rd. Thanks for the points. I would like to redeem them for a yacht at this time.

Back