Archie comics interested in Donkey Kong Country comic?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=152740
gallery_1_64_105877.jpg

That would be sweet, I'd be great to actually see this happen. So if enough people email that address, it may happen? If that's the case, i'll email it.

Oh my god no that would be horrible... I don't want a reason to dislike that game! They screwed over the sonic games even more then sega was doing. Seriously, the sonic comics are terrible.

I mean come on, they even said "n00b" and so many monkey related puns it hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god no that would be horrible... I don't want a reason to dislike that game! They screwed over the sonic games even more then sega was doing. Seriously, the sonic comics are terrible.

I mean come on, they even said "n00b" and so many monkey related puns it hurt.

Dude the sonic comics are classic and have little to nothing to do with the games...It's based around the American series. Though with DKC they'll have to base it around the games anyhow so it won't be so bad. I'm not a fan of the sonic comics, but i did enjoy them as a kid when the Sonic series had no story.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol they said "n00b"
tongue.gif

I'd certainly pick it up to see what it looked like and what game they decided to base it upon. If it ends up coming out and actually does look pretty good, I'll certainly spend some money on at least the first few comics (I say that because I'd probably forget every so often to buy it!)

Back