Are people more likely to buy a more expensive American computer, Electronics and Tech products?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I feel some people in North America are more likely to buy more expensive tech products from American tech brands because the Apple iPhone, Beats Headphones, Microsoft Surface PC, Alienware computers, Intel CPUs, Tesla electric car, etc seem very popular with people who are looking to buy more expensive tech products.

Getting tech support in English from an American brand is easier since most American brands have local stores like Apple and Microsoft store which can exchange and fix broken products, and teach people how to use them. Some people who buy expensive tech may buy them because they know there would be a tech support worker at a local store like the Apple store which can teach them how to use the device, or can fix their device when it breaks.

Some people may feel American products are higher quality, and they are being more patriotic when buying American products from an American company like Apple, Dell, and Tesla.

To be honest, I don't care where it's made as long as the brand is reputable and I know that the product will work and is of a high standard.

Even if its made in America, they still have foreign tech support...

Even if its made in America, they still have foreign tech support...

It is disappointing that some American companies don't hire more Americans for tech support work. I heard a lot of complaints that computer makers like Dell, HP, etc uses a lot of foreign tech support workers.

At least, there are still tech support forums for American tech products like Microsoft Windows, Apple computers, and American CPU based computers which use an Intel or AMD CPU.

I guess if you live in a city with a Microsoft Store, Apple Store, or Best Buy, they have tech support services in their store, but it is usually not free.

I don't think so.
Well, many people like to try out the new stuff these days. So, they would most likely go for cheap stuff rather than expensive stuff.

Back