• KPop

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Revolved101

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
As the OP states are you CityPOP (Western-Japanses 80s POP) fan or KPOP (Korean Pop) fan. I love CityPop a lot as its very mainstream in animes I get an good old feeling of the 80s (even though I wasn't born during the 80s).

Last edited:
KPOP got PLOTy PLOT Dance lol

I've gotten more into Kpop thanks to Shortie Shortie lol I've watched K-dramas before & even dabbled in the language. The dramas were very well made & always had a great storyline. I heard of some of the music in various shows but didn't go out looking for the singers nor bands.

I've gotten more into Kpop thanks to Shortie Shortie lol I've watched K-dramas before & even dabbled in the language. The dramas were very well made & always had a great storyline. I heard of some of the music in various shows but didn't go out looking for the singers nor bands.
I was never into KPOP myself until my daughter became a fan of BTS and now I tend to listen to it all the time.

The songs are amazing and the vocals are also awesome I feel as well. Even if the song is in Korean I still find myself enjoying it either way.

I was never into KPOP myself until my daughter became a fan of BTS and now I tend to listen to it all the time.

The songs are amazing and the vocals are also awesome I feel as well. Even if the song is in Korean I still find myself enjoying it either way.

What current song are you enjoying?

I've listened to some of the BTS songs, they're not bad but I'm more into CityPop because it's better, smoother and vibes well with me.

Back