Are you afraid that regular taxi car services will be gone, and only online car passenger services like Uber exist in the future?

I took a Uber taxi recently and the driver asked me to pay for toll fee.
I was in a hurry so, I just gave him and later I observed that the toll fee is being charged in the main fee. It's not the first time, I came across this problem. These drivers are a bit too much and we are paying too much, without knowing anything about it.

That is unfortunate. Uber and Taxi should have a TV screen in the car to show people what they are paying for before asking riders to pay, so there is less of a chance of being tricked into paying twice for the toll fee and other road fees.

I don't think they will. I always find that minicab companies are always reliable and I've never had any issues with them so I feel like they'll be available for a long while.

Taxi maybe still be around for many years because there are still many people who like taxis, but Taxi may have fewer riders because of Uber, Lyft, and other ride sharing services which may have cheaper prices.

I recently talk to people who used cabs, and they prefer cabs because they feel the driver has more driving experience, better customer service, and taxi cars are better maintained, and less likely to be unsafe.

I think many people who care about safety will use taxi companies which use larger vans, and newer cars with more safety features like a strong metal body, and powerful brakes which can stop a car faster.

Back