Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If you go out in the public, are you wearing a mask? Will you berate others for not wearing a mask? Mind you, it's a bit of a touchy topic right now:

oof I'm staying in well now wearing mask is essential to everyone and sometimes we do have fights with others for not wearing it.

The Ghost of Tsushima still needs to get his ultimate ninja mask though..

I am using disposable paper masks when I go out. A lot of stores these days require masks, and wearing a mask help prevent the spread of viruses to others.

I'm forced to wear a mask at work, but even if I wasn't, I'd still wear one. I also wear them when I go shopping, which isn't very often. I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that if everyone wears a mask, the germs will be less exposed than if just one person wore a mask and then no one will have to wear a mask anymore.

I wear one. If it doesn’t actually help, it’s a minor inconvenience financially, and if it does help, cool.

I’d rather wear one and later find out I didn’t need it than not have it and find out that’s why I got the virus.

I don't wear a mask and so far everyone doesn't care they walk pass me and they don't even look at me. Well, Expect people do not have to wear them. And most people here near me are aware that people that are exempted don't need to wear them. I mean three weeks now and I walk into stores with not mask.

They allow me to walk into the store anyway

I'm required to wear a mask at my job (they pretty much told us in no uncertain terms that we'd be fired if we didn't wear one) so I wear one at work. Outside of work, I still wear one because the governor of the state I live in has made an executive order stating that you are suppose to wear a mask in public or it will be a misdemeanor that will go on your record if you don't (along with a fine between $100 to $500 each time you get caught not wearing one). There are some places like Wal-Mart/Sam's Club that won't let you in the store if you aren't wearing a mask at all.

Oh god
I do wear a mask and it's mandatory here to wear one. The same goes to my office as well

I thought that retails do not have to wear them! yet stores are forcing them as well? working and wearing them all day gotta make them so hot and not good to work

I am wearing a mask because COVID is really high in my area and I don't want to risk getting sick. I know a mask is not foolproof but its a lot better than not wearing one at all.

Yeah, we are required to wear a mask now when we are shopping and on public transport. Other than that, I don't wear it since I'm rarely going outside now.

I thought that retails do not have to wear them! yet stores are forcing them as well? working and wearing them all day gotta make them so hot and not good to work

Well I work in retail and they are definitely making us wear one. They were making us wear one before the governor made the executive order. It is hot wearing it at work but what can I do. It's either wear one or get fired.....and I can't afford to not work right now.

Well I work in retail and they are definitely making us wear one. They were making us wear one before the governor made the executive order. It is hot wearing it at work but what can I do. It's either wear one or get fired.....and I can't afford to not work right now.
Yeah, if you have to, get forced then rather keep it on then losing the job

Yes, I do wear it. As they say "it's wiser to be cautious and careful than to be hasty or rash and so do something that you may later regret."

Wearing mask is essential until at least 1 Covid vaccine is widely available to the general public especially in the grocery stores.

Back