Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The cartoon show Arthur has finally ended, you can see part of the first episode and last episode below if you don't mind spoilers:

Anyone a fan of the show?

I'm going to pretend like I didn't see this. Loved the show as a kid but I guess all good shows have to end eventually.

I grew up with a lot of the episodes (pre-2010) but not the later ones as you can see this was a very long-running show. Basically, every show had a story and moral or gave you a better understanding of life. Had some nice celebrities in it mostly from PBS shows (but wtf John Lewis). But once you see most of them it doesn't show anything from the darker side of life. Basically using the character's thoughts and putting them as a cutaway to prove a point was a decent take. Seeing them all grown up is neat even if they did have other cuts of themselves younger in the ending and older than at the beginning of the episode. Oh yeah and that's when I remembered their loads of parodies like South Park, Dexter's Lab, Pikachu. But my favorite episode I rarely saw was the Almost Live Not Real Music Festival.

South Park (and others) parody episode: "Arthur" The Contest/Prove It (TV Episode 1999) - IMDb
My Favorite: "Arthur" Double Tibble Trouble/Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival (TV Episode 1999) - IMDb

I can't believe it was still going tbf. I remember seeing it in years ago but I don't think it was quite as popular in the UK as it is in the US.

I honestly didn't know that they were still making new episodes. At some point I stopped watching it as a kid. I loved that show. I remember watching it when I came home from school.

Back