Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Still probably one of my favourite games I have played on PS4 to date. I loved the ship combat a lot and it really changed up the Assassins Creed formula. Its a shame they haven't gone with this format again as I would really like to play more of it. What did you think of the game?

It's a very good game to play. I'm really enjoying it. :)

Currently I'm stuck on a mission and will have to check on YouTube how to pass it.

This was the Assassin's Creed game that revitalized my love for the series. I wasn't a huge fan of the first game (as most people weren't) but I adored Assassin's Creed 2 and the entire Ezio series. Assassin's Creed 3 was a miss for me, but then Black Flag grabbed my attention again. The naval gameplay was super addicting, and the tropical setting felt really refreshing. I had a great time playing it, and then lost interest in the series once again after Unity and Syndicate. Origins however managed to revitalize the series for me once again, and I'm really interested in playing Odyssey.

Wow! The ship combat was amazing! To top my excitement off was the Assassins Creed. I really appreciate the guys behind the scenes of this excellent game. I really had fun passing out time with it.

This was the Assassin's Creed game that revitalized my love for the series. I wasn't a huge fan of the first game (as most people weren't) but I adored Assassin's Creed 2 and the entire Ezio series. Assassin's Creed 3 was a miss for me, but then Black Flag grabbed my attention again. The naval gameplay was super addicting, and the tropical setting felt really refreshing. I had a great time playing it, and then lost interest in the series once again after Unity and Syndicate. Origins however managed to revitalize the series for me once again, and I'm really interested in playing Odyssey.
Think that is the general consensus with most, haven't got around to Origins yet because I've got fed up of the series and need a bit of time from it.

I really love playing stealth games like Assassin’s Creed. I’ve enjoyed almost all of the AC games since 1. I really like the AC open-world formula and their settings. Assassin’s Creed always had a cool story to it like the relationship of Arno & Elise. They started as kids. Nice start of the story. For me, this is the best Assassin's Creed game.

I really enjoy this game but I hate this game because I am stuck in a middle of nowhere when I was in the boat. I don't have any idea where will I go and what to do. Disregard to that, I enjoy all of Assassins Creed games.

I really love to play this game, I bought a installer of this and it is really worth it. I enjoy playing an assassin character and being a pirate at the same time. One of the mission that I like in this game the mission where I should sink off the opponent ship. And another mission that I like in assassins creed black flag is when I have to catch a fish, I don't know if it is a whale or a shark.

Think that is the general consensus with most, haven't got around to Origins yet because I've got fed up of the series and need a bit of time from it.

I'd actually recommend looking into Origins as soon as you can, or perhaps grab it during a Steam sale or something. Like I said, I took a long break from the series after Black Flag so I was ready to jump into Origins. What really helped though, and what I think would work for you seeing as you're tired of the series, is that it doesn't really feel like an AC game.

This can either be a good or a bad thing, depending on your outlook of the series. It plays much more like an RPG than previous entries, and the new combat system is a lot of fun. The AC name is stamped on there for pedigree, but both Origins and (seemingly) Odyssey could easily pass off for their own games, separate from the Assassin's series.

Still probably one of my favourite games I have played on PS4 to date. I loved the ship combat a lot and it really changed up the Assassins Creed formula. Its a shame they haven't gone with this format again as I would really like to play more of it. What did you think of the game?

A major improvement of Assassins Creed III with better storyline, gameplay is great and the combat is just as exciting. This would probably be one of the best games of 2013.

One of my favorite AC game, offers a unique ASSASSIN experience as it's very different from others. Tho I haven't played the latest Origin and Syndicate.

Back