Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
State of Play live stream on August 6 at 1:00 p.m. PT / 4:00 p.m. ET, YouTube and Twitch.

Translated by Gematsu from Ps Blog Japan:
The 40-minute live stream will focus on third-party-published games coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR, including Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (via PlayStation Blog Japan), as well as a few updates third-party and independent PlayStation 5 titles first shown at the “PS5: The Future of Gaming” event in June.

The live stream will not feature any PlayStation Studios updates, or updates around hardware, business, pre-orders, or release dates.

It's funny how they made quite a large deal about there not being much information on the PS5 in this State of Play. They knew they had to do this to avoid disappointing people lol

Just read and see the date, It's not that long. In fact, it's today. Anyone will be watching at least?

Just read and see the date, It's not that long. In fact, it's today. Anyone will be watching at least?
Not really. Just going to wait for someone to sum it up and if there is anything interested, I'll watch it after

I missed it myself, so. I haven't read anything about it. So highlights please guys :p

Back