Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

It’ll be out on PS4 (which will get some exclusive bonuses like early beta access), Xbox One, Stadia and PC on May 15, 2020 with free DLC.

They haven't shown any real gameplay mechanics. Need that intel...

Saw a leaked behind closed doors E3 2019 game demo play video of the game, most likely it will be dmca-ed soon:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just read from Pushsquare and IGN that the game will have microtransactions:

"We're very slowly starting to build a picture of Marvel's Avengers, the upcoming action game from Square Enix. It seems we'll be getting a single player campaign, with control moving between all the characters at certain points in the story, plus an ongoing array of co-op missions we can play online with friends. Crystal Dynamics did say there will be no loot boxes or pay-to-win scenarios, but it seems it deliberately dodged a particular word when describing its new game.
According to IGN, the blockbuster superhero title will include microtransactions.

Details on what you'll be able to purchase with them are slim, but it sounds like it will simply be cosmetic items, like different costumes. The lead combat designer did point out that none of them will affect the gameplay, so it sounds like in-game purchases will revolve around outfits and other trivial options."

The lead combat designer did point out that none of them will affect the gameplay, so it sounds like in-game purchases will revolve around outfits and other trivial options."
I hope that's the case, pay to win is not all that fair to be honest.
I Don't remember the exact title. It's avengers leaked e3 2019 gameplay something like that.

Gematsu made a backup video before it got DMCA-ed here's the link Danielx64 Danielx64 :
Thank you for the backup link :)

Looks good but I'm not sure it's a game for me really. Could they really not release even a tiny bit of official gameplay. Not the best tactic really.

Reactions: cm2
I don't wanna say something but I will..
That is I hate that graphics of Avengers.

Back