Award request for N3DSC Hall of Fame Debut and to be the 3ds Commutity Pokémon Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Gee

Credits
The level 100 champ, me! I will use Lv.100 pokémon only in Wi-Fi Clubs. May you make a hall-of-fame debut for the people that beat me on Wi-Fi? Maybe just an award and a gold backround. Okay!?

MAYBE IF ITS A CONTEST

Sorry, but I think we already decided to stop adding user awards.

The level 100 champ, me! I will use Lv.100 pokémon only in Wi-Fi Clubs. May you make a hall-of-fame debut for the people that beat me on Wi-Fi? Maybe just an award and a gold backround. Okay!?

How about this: We already have a gym system set in place, so if you would like to have some sort of award like this, then why don't you try to beat the Gym Leaders we already have? Then, once you have beaten everyone, you can officially call yourself a champion.

How about this: We already have a gym system set in place, so if you would like to have some sort of award like this, then why don't you try to beat the Gym Leaders we already have? Then, once you have beaten everyone, you can officially call yourself a champion.

My thoughts exactly. It's a good idea, don't get me wrong, but that said... those who beat all the Gym Leaders will have 8 badges already, do we need an extra award to signify this obvious achievement? I think not, so topic closed due to being solved.

Though if anybody wants to discuss this further, just PM or leave a message on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back