Bad cookies

Kat66!

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I had some login issues with an android game I was playing on my PC through an emulator. I didn't even realize that it could have been a cookie issue, and I thought that the game itself was the problem. I put in a ticket and was told to uninstall and reinstall the game and the cookies would go away. It worked.

Have you had any issues like that whether it was login or a different type of game problem due to bad cookies?

I haven't tried Android emulators, but there are plenty of cases I've had where I didn't know how an emulator would run based on runtime environment factors. Cookies just seem like a browser thing to me honestly. I know they are stored data on your browser, but it must be the order of how it went into memory that's the issue.

I had some login issues with an android game I was playing on my PC through an emulator. I didn't even realize that it could have been a cookie issue, and I thought that the game itself was the problem. I put in a ticket and was told to uninstall and reinstall the game and the cookies would go away. It worked.

Have you had any issues like that whether it was login or a different type of game problem due to bad cookies?

Wait, is the emulator through a web browser?

Wait, is the emulator through a web browser?

No, it's called BlueStacks. I use it all the time and now I find that I have issues with trying to run my games on the newest version because my laptop is too old. So I had to revert to the older version. There is also a version that uses the cloud if you have a newer computer and I really was looking forward to trying that. Looks like I'll have to wait a few years until I get a new computer.

The last time I had bluestacks installed on my computer, I didn't seem to have any issues with running anything. I think though with me, is that I wasn't doing a whole lot that would have needed cookie use for it, as I don't do a ton of stuff on my mobile apps anyways.

Sounds weird that you would have issues. Might give it a test run once more, and see if I run into it.

Back