Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Bandai Namco Entertainment announced on Thursday that it is establishing the new company Bandai Namco Mobile (BNM) in Barcelona, Spain to focus on the development and marketing of mobile entertainment outside the Asian market. The new company will open in 2020 and focus on growing the mobile business within the Network Entertainment Unit within Bandai Namco group.

The announcement also noted that BNM will unify overseas mobile development and marketing efforts, as well as allow for more flexible and collaborative content creation and marketing activities for Western audiences. The company will begin recruiting staff in the coming months.

Hopefully, there would be more classic Bandai Namco games for mobile. Bandai Namco make Gundam Wing games, so I hope this means Bandai Namco will release a mobile version of Gundam Wing.

I think Bandai Namco is mainly putting the good titles on mobile, so they can make more money from countries where mobile gaming is very popular, and console and PC gaming is not as popular. I think China and India has many mobile gamers.

Back