Barcelona's Neymar misses Clasico after being hit with three-game ban

Can't say I follow this sport but it seems the guy wanted the ban?

To be fair even if he wasn't banned, Real would easily win. Barca are just not playing as a team at the moment which is great for you guys.

To be fair even if he wasn't banned, Real would easily win. Barca are just not playing as a team at the moment which is great for you guys.

I expect it to be a very tight game. Both teams are going to be under pressure. Real to all but seal La Liga and Barca from letting them do that

Wow, that was not expected. Did not see Barcelona winning but then Messi puts it out of the bag in the 90th minute. They didn't even need Neymar.

Wow, that was not expected. Did not see Barcelona winning but then Messi puts it out of the bag in the 90th minute. They didn't even need Neymar.

that game was a load of garbage and Barca favoritism. Umtiti should have been sent off moments into the game and Madrid should have had a penalty in their favor

that game was a load of garbage and Barca favoritism. Umtiti should have been sent off moments into the game and Madrid should have had a penalty in their favor
Yeah I saw that. 4 minutes into the game I think. You just knew it wasn't going to be Madrid's night when Ronaldo missed that sitter. For someone of his calibre he really should be scoring those.

Back