Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Warner Bros. has announced at their Comic Con panel that Batman: The Animated Series, the beloved cartoon adaptation of the Dark Knight's adventures from the 1990s will be arriving in remastered form on Blu-ray in 2018.

No other info was released but hopefully there will be never before seen stuff included.

I've never seen it, but I've heard really good things about it. I kind of want to watch it.

On another note, I read TAS as "Tool Assisted Speedrun." The internet has ruined me.

I've never seen it, but I've heard really good things about it. I kind of want to watch it.

On another note, I read TAS as "Tool Assisted Speedrun." The internet has ruined me.

Apparently so :p

But I highly recommend watching this series, the Superman version as well. Both are excellent and I fully plan on getting this blu-ray series.

Apparently so :p

But I highly recommend watching this series, the Superman version as well. Both are excellent and I fully plan on getting this blu-ray series.
I've heard good things about the Superman cartoon as well. It's a shame about the video game it was based on. *cough*Superman64*cough*

Back