Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Rocksteady is not done with Batman yet as they have a Batman VR game in the works. Unknown if the game is brand new or old content.

I'm not really sure how this game will tie in VR features with the classic Arkham gameplay we've had served before. I'm guessing it's going to be the detective part, but that was the worst part of the Arkham package. From what I've heard, there are sequences in which you also play as Joker (at least in the E3 demo), but I just can't imagine how that would come into play.

Very interesting! I can't wait to see how they make this happen. Thinking about the gameplay from Arkham Knight, if that game had been in VR, it would have definitely been an option for GOTY. Everything about that game, minus the 500+ Riddler challenges, was great. I'm excited that the Arkham series is continuing!

If I'm not mistaken, that is Mark Hamil (Luke Skywalker), as the voice of the Joker. Classic voice and laugh. Too bad that's all we get to see is promos and not real footage. But it should by something different as we are moving into new territory. The jury is still out.

you're correct for the VA.

Back