Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits

Just finished watching this movie and ohohohoh, was it fantastic! I've been a fan of these two series since the 90s and this crossover has made my inner 90s child giddy as can be! The interactions were great, the music was awesome, I found myself often laughing and the action was great, though this is a bit mature of a movie as there are limbs cut off and people being beheaded and straight up killed.

Overall, I highly recommend this movie!

cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
Like I mentioned before, Mikey's lines were the funniest lol

cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
The ending hinted a sequel, wonder if Krang and Splinter are going to be in the sequel...

cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
hopefully, though a tv series might do better.

btw, what are your thoughts of robin sneaking into a warehouse full of ninjas?
Robin is well trained enough by both batman and talia to pull it off. though I prefer Dick as Robin rather than Damien, but then Dick is Nightwing now. Damien was a result of batman getting raped by talia with drugs though the bat did have some feelings for Talia, they dumbed the bat considerably to allow that to happen meh.

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Robin is well trained enough by both batman and talia to pull it off. though I prefer Dick as Robin rather than Damien, but then Dick is Nightwing now. Damien was a result of batman getting raped by talia with drugs though the bat did have some feelings for Talia, they dumbed the bat considerably to allow that to happen meh.
I still think he shouldn't have been able to sneak into the warehouse, just makes all the ninjas look bad. Speaking of which, Talia was missing.

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Credits
I don't think I have heard of this before.
Interesting. I am going to take a look at it. I used to love teenage mutant Ninja turtles