Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Played a little bit of it myself but I am not too fond of it myself - I expected it to feel far more WW1 but it feels like a modern shooter with a older lick of paint over it.

It is sooo good, i need some practise on this shotter, it has been awaile since i played battlefield , so i did some video cuts from the funny and worst moments :p (the piloting)

This looks amazing, I started playing the battlefield series with BF1942, it's really what got me into online multiplayer gaming!

I've been waiting for a return to this era with BF for a long time/

I was really impressed when they announced it would be WW1. I was a bit fed up of all the futuristic type games. Also gone back to basics with this one aswell with slightly simpler game mechanics, bullet drop etc.

I played the beta and plan on buying the game, but not on release. Beta scared me and probably hurt the games overall release. A lot of bugs and game play all around didn't impress me.

Yet I'll probably buy it.

Also didn't get a chance to play the Beta either but I now have the game and I have enjoyed what I have played so far. Hoping to get more time to be able to play it over the weekend.

That's great, what is the game mode you play the most? I like the Operations and War Pigeons.

Back