Battlefield 1 vs CoD: Infinite Warfare Reaction

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Seems like the FPS scene is heating up, and Battlefield seem to be gaining some ground on Call of Duty this year. Seems many people are pissed at what Call of Duty showed in their trailer - with a massive 895k dislikes on their video. Also, with the trailer for Battlefield 1 recently dropping - the video has now being watched in 48 hours, more than the CoD trailer has had in a longer period of time. Battlefield 1 has only received 15k dislikes and has 828k likes in comparison to CoD's 236k likes.

Looks like it will be an interesting year for FPS shooters.

Which game has your attention more? Definitely Battlefield 1 for me thus far.

Edit - Also forgot that Titanfall 2 is launching this year, around the same time. Means EA will have two shooters competing with CoD - a futuristic one and a WW1 setting. That is fantastic business in my opinion because it caters for two audiences who might be looking at CoD thinking it isn't for them. Who thinks EA sales for Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 might eat up some market share for CoD this year?

Last edited:
I like all of its old tech, I'm curious to see how the fan base (and battle field friends) will react.

More likely Battlefield 1 and they are going back to World War 1, which is interesting. Cod Infinity Warfare, my interest is dying and additional $80 to own the game that relates to the previous old games, it feels like their are just recycle a lot of it (even from the previous games).

For cod, my interest stopped after black ops 2. I played a bit of advanced warfare, but it really isnt all that fun. I'm super super psyched for titsnfall 2 thoguh, because I love titanfwll 1 and i know they'll make titanfall 2 so much better

I'm looking forward to Battlefield 1. Looks like a much better game then Infinite Warfare. However, really want to get COD4 Remastered which you have to get with Infinite Warfare. So may have to end up getting both this year.

Back