Multi Battlefield V Official Announcement

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
After much speculation, EA has finally announced Battlefield V. Little else is known as yet about the upcoming shooter, though this is the first time the company has confirmed the name of the next Battlefield title.

"The next chapter of EA DICE’s groundbreaking all-out war saga is Battlefield V," reads a statement on the official Battlefield website. The statement goes on to confirm the game's full reveal is slated for May 23 at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST (2 PM AET).
Battlefield V Officially Confirmed By EA

Looks forward to seeing what this game will have in store for us.

I should try this series one of these days.

I should try this series one of these days.

Tried Battlefield 3 waay back but the single player gameplay was just too boring for me. And as a realistic flight sim fan like DCS, Battlefield 3's F-18 mission was a joke. That really unrealistic air to air combat, like No BVR combat at all but direct to close range guns blazing head to head and short range AIM 9 missiles dogfights, flares that can break radar locks, just using helmet mounted sights to lock bogeys, flying in a straight-y line with bogeys on your six is just a no-no, heck if the bogeys are already in that position you are practically dead (you have to prevent that from happening in the first place), etc.

Last edited:
Back