Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Big hero Six's Baymax is getting a solo series on disney+ saw the trailer:

Read from CBR, series creator Don Hall on the series:

"It kind of started with just this idea of returning Baymax to what he was created to do," explained Hall. "I felt like the television show at Disney TV had explored so many great avenues and really furthered the story of all the characters in Big Hero 6. What I thought we could do with the series is actually just focus on Baymax and one patient at a time. I thought it would lend itself to just some fun stories where we just get to meet a patient and get to have the fun of Baymax helping them. And then, through the making of it, through Cirocco [Dunlap]'s writing and Scott [Adsit]'s performance and all the directors that worked on the show, [it became] something much more than what I'd envisioned at the beginning. The beating heart of the show is something that is real, and it elevated it beyond what I ever imagined."

"It was very intentional to not focus on the superhero thing -- not because I don't love superheroes. I love superheroes. I wanted a different perspective to the series, and I remembered back as a kid watching medical procedurals where, in an hour episode, there's a patient who has a thing, and the compassionate doctors end up healing that patient," Hall continues. "I thought that would be a fun and funny way to look at a show about Baymax. The focus would be on a patient, and it's just that relationship. It's about Baymax trying to help somebody. By design, it kind of left out the superhero thing and just let him be a more kind of grounded on the street-type of superhero like our real healthcare workers."

Back