Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBCCh3E8O8U

Basically this game is getting crazy review scores across the board. Do you think this will be game of the year? If so how much will it boost Nintendo's Wii U?

Eh.. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U tho.... I heard about the high review scores. Before that, I wanted the game because you got the first game free but the only thing holding me back is its file size, so I'll get B2 first and buy B1 later down. As for boosting Wii U sales, I don't think average Joe might know about the game tbh :/ 

Marc said:
Eh.. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U tho.... I heard about the high review scores. Before that, I wanted the game because you got the first game free but the only thing holding me back is its file size, so I'll get B2 first and buy B1 later down. As for boosting Wii U sales, I don't think average Joe might know about the game tbh :/ 
Wait we got to download the first game? That sucks. Maybe I'll check out the first one on PS3 after all.

It will be interesting to see which gets the higher score, smash or Bay.

Still looks awesome.  I'm so happy it got great reviews across the board.  Too sexy?  Lol no.  

Game of the Year?  I doubt it.  It'll sell decent on the Wii U but it won't sell Wii U's in my opinion, because this:

Marc said:
I don't think average Joe might know about the game tbh :/ 

Demon_Skeith said:
Wait we got to download the first game? That sucks. Maybe I'll check out the first one on PS3 after all.
It's an option but if you purchase B2, you get B1 for a lower price and the same way around (if you buy B1, you get B2 for a lower price). Together they're over 64 GB in file size :/ 

So to even play the first one I would need to buy a pretty big memory card?

And I think people will come to know this game, with high review scores and with some news coverage by IG I'm sure this will pick up a fanbase.

Demon_Skeith said:
So to even play the first one I would need to buy a pretty big memory card?

And I think people will come to know this game, with high review scores and with some news coverage by IG I'm sure this will pick up a fanbase.
One is around 25-35 GB. I know both combined crossed 64 GBs (that's the storage you get for the deluxe Wii U). You'll need an external hard-drive. 

Sardonic Pickle said:
Can you buy a hard copy of B2 and get the download code for 1?  Sorry if this has already been answered.
I'm actually not sure about that. I think you get B1 free (bundled with B2) if you purchase B2 physically. 

Demon_Skeith said:
Just saw the commercial, both games come on a disc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH0OsWgJeyw

Marc said:
One is around 25-35 GB. I know both combined crossed 64 GBs (that's the storage you get for the deluxe Wii U). You'll need an external hard-drive. 

I'm actually not sure about that. I think you get B1 free (bundled with B2) if you purchase B2 physically. 
Eeeeeeexcellent, that's all fine then.

It definitely should be up there from what I played, but it's so sad how underrated DK Tropical Freeze is. Best platformer in many years imo.

This is a great, awesome, amazing  game. I have played 1 already one the ps3 so I got the story line. The game play and graphics in 2 is awesome. I don't usually like 2nd's but this is just as good as the first. The online play is also decent which is a bonus. 

Allan said:
This is a great, awesome, amazing  game. I have played 1 already one the ps3 so I got the story line. The game play and graphics in 2 is awesome. I don't usually like 2nd's but this is just as good as the first. The online play is also decent which is a bonus. 
Didn't know there was online play, whats it about?

Back