Been getting CloudFlare Error 522 pages. I need to use a Proxy website to go on GamingForce

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Today and Yesterday, when I try to go on Gamingforce.us, I been getting a error page by Cloudflare which says GF is having a error 522, and the website is offline, or having problems, but I can use GF by using a proxy server website to use a different IP/location.

I looked error 522 up on Cloudflare at https://support.cloudflare.com/entries/23670002-Error-522 , and it says it is a problem with your webhost's server or software.

Here is the error page I get.
ke6z3t.jpg

It didn't for mine, but you can try.

I contacted my host when it happened, and they said everything was okay from their side and that I should contact cloudflare.

Then I contacted cloudflare and they said the issue was with the host.

I deactivated cloudflare and removed the plugin but after 12hrs the error was still here. So I changed my nameservers back to that of my host and deleted my site on cloudflare.

I'm still getting the error when I use my regular internet browser without a proxy server website, but I can access GF with a proxy server website on my web browser.

I tried flushing the DNS, clearing the history, switching browsers, and using different computers on my internet connection, and I still get the same 522 error.

I suspect it is a problem with Cloudflare being slow on my ISP.

Back