Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
Hrmmm, hopefully its good.

This is a movie I'm interested in seeing. I had heard rumors that they were making a Beetlejuice 2. Glad to see that it was true....

I liked the original Beetlejuice with Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder. I am going to see how this goes after filming if it'd be worth a watch or not.

I liked the original Beetlejuice with Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder. I am going to see how this goes after filming if it'd be worth a watch or not.

Well, I plan on watching it for myself. I don't normally listen to critics because my views greatly differ from theirs. Usually the critics hate the movies that I normally watch and 98% of the population has never heard of the movies that the critics usually like.

Well, I plan on watching it for myself. I don't normally listen to critics because my views greatly differ from theirs. Usually the critics hate the movies that I normally watch and 98% of the population has never heard of the movies that the critics usually like.
LOL I'm that same way! There's movies I just loved & I look at the reviews & they were all bad. (shrugs) To each their own :)

Back