Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Getting over a nasty head cold from this weekend, anyone else fearing the up coming sick season?

Sorry to hear it DS. Well I just had a "quad" flu shot and we don't plan on going anywhere this winter so hopefully we'll be okay.

I am sorry to hear that DS, I hope you are feeling much better soon.

I hate getting sick and unfortunately with me having B12 deficiency now I tend to get sick more often especially if my kids have been sick and I happen to catch the bug they have. It takes me double the time as well to feel myself after falling sick which is never fun.

Not feeling unwell here. Maybe a tad tired, but in general, I pretty much never end up unwell regardless of the situation.

Still, hope you get better soon Demon Skeith. If you need to take a rest from anything, I can always help you with the forum for a bit while you get better.

I hope you get to feeling better, DS. It always sucks when you get sick, regardless of what bug you catch.

I got my flu shot at the end of October. I try to get it every year since my insurance pays for me to get one every year for free.

Back