froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
A leaked screenshot showing a Geekbench score for the new iPhone seems to suggest the device will obliterate rivals once again, and it might be the first real iPhone 7 benchmark to hit the web after various other fake listings were posted online.

Found by My Drivers, the alleged iPhone 7 Geekbench score shows 3379 for single-core performance and 5495 in multi-core tests. That’s enough to slightly beat the 12-inch iPad Pro which gets 3224 and 5466 in the same tests.

Read More

I bet, it will also be one of the most expensive new smartphones which you can buy.

I thought the iphones were always a few years behind?

I thought the iphones were always a few years behind?

I think users are mainly talking about the iPhone operating system since iOS did not have homescreen widgets, customization, and support for third-party touchscreen keyboard until more recently.

There are also users who complain that Apple is also taking away features like the headphone jack, and don't support MicroSD memory cards which make using an iPhone slightly more frustrating if you don't have wireless headphones, forgot to carry the adapter for the headphone jack to use older headphones, and you are running low on storage space.

There are also users who complain that Apple is also taking away features like the headphone jack, and don't support MicroSD memory cards which make using an iPhone slightly more frustrating if you don't have wireless headphones, forgot to carry the adapter for the headphone jack to use older headphones, and you are running low on storage space.

Why did they remove the headphone jack?

Why did they remove the headphone jack?

I think Apple removed the headphone jack to save money by not needing to install a headphone jack and the extra chips needed to convert a digital sound signal into analog headphone jack sound into every iPhone 7.

Apple can also earn more money by selling more iPhone accessories like the $9 lightning to headphone jack adaptor for using with older 3.5 mm headphones, and headphones which are wireless, and wired headphones use the newer lightning port.

That screenshot looks like it was taken on purpose, doubt the leak was by accident - probably just a publicity stunt.

Back