Best anime soundtrack.

StolenKid

Full GL Member
Credits
Hey guys! StolenKid again here, I'm just looking for the best soundtrack composer on anime you guys have. For example, there is Hiroyuki Sawano, the composer behind Attack On Titan, which made this amazing soundtrack aswell:

So, guys, if you know a good composer, please post it down below, thank you so much :grin:

Code geass, Bleach, Death note, Symhopgear, fate series. Take your pick and its nothing but greatness.

I have so many recommendations, my favorite OST would be from:
Tokyo Ghoul
Akame ga kill
Parasyte
Your lie in April
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
Kimi no na wa

I love the deep, sad and emotional music.

Code geass, Bleach, Death note, Symhopgear, fate series. Take your pick and its nothing but greatness.
Code Geass and death note are amazing, gotta hear the rest.

I have so many recommendations, my favorite OST would be from:
Tokyo Ghoul
Akame ga kill
Parasyte
Your lie in April
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
Kimi no na wa

I love the deep, sad and emotional music.
I forgot Parasyte! that soundtrack is real epicness and Kimi No Na Wa makes me very emotional, really good ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuroko no Basket's OST can convey tension so. damn. well.
Before anything happens you'll know you better hold onto your seat because it's about to go down.
When songs can prepare you for what's to come then you know it's been carefully planned to convey both the plot and the characters' intentions.

I'm a huge fan of both the SnK and KnB soundtracks so I'm pretty hype to see them in the post.

This time I wanna change pace and include something a bit more orchestral, so I'm contributing with Puella Magi Madoka Magica's soundtrack. The music is epic, dark, hauntingly sad at times, and incredibly intense. Most tracks start very soft and quiet but then slowly build up to become epic!

My personal favorite is titled Decretum, but you can check them by yourself. The genius behind this is Yuki Kaijura, and here I link you to the video with the entire soundtrack including timestamps.

The music of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is amazing. I can listen to it all day long. You can have serene moments, you can have sad moments, happy moments, action scenes, etc; it has music for everything, and I think it only had 60 episodes so it definitely was a fun ride all the way from the start to the end. In my opinion it's a lot better than the original, since the story in Brotherhood is canon (which is a huge PLUS) and it's faster paced with no filler.

I'm a huge fan of both the SnK and KnB soundtracks so I'm pretty hype to see them in the post.

This time I wanna change pace and include something a bit more orchestral, so I'm contributing with Puella Magi Madoka Magica's soundtrack. The music is epic, dark, hauntingly sad at times, and incredibly intense. Most tracks start very soft and quiet but then slowly build up to become epic!

My personal favorite is titled Decretum, but you can check them by yourself. The genius behind this is Yuki Kaijura, and here I link you to the video with the entire soundtrack including timestamps.

Yuki Kaijura is a true goddess when it comes to OST. I love her most in the .hack//sign and madlax anime.

Yuki Kaijura is a true goddess when it comes to OST. I love her most in the .hack//sign and madlax anime.

It's been so long since I've read some appreciation for the .hack//sign OST! When a soundtrack is good it just sticks to you forever. I absolute love Key of the Twilight to this day.

Back