MisterBobbyPin

Staff member
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
What is the best best book to move adaptation. For its its easy the LOTR triogly, as they are fantastic representations of the books.

You can't say anything bad about Fire & Blood by George R.R Martin which was about thy TV series House of The Dragon.

Can't say I've seen anything good tbh.

I thought the movies based on the Harry Potter series was alright. I know they couldn't put every single thing in the movies but that's why they're called a "movie adaptation".

The modern James Bond is a sight to behold. So much action that I wonder if the books even wrote all that in there. And the acting is always over the top.

So you never seen:
Jaws
Jurassic Park
The Godfather
Any classic James Bond film
LOTR
The Shawshank Redemption
The Wizard of Oz
The Godfather is a pure bliss. I haven't seen any better in terms of that kind of movie's storyline.

You can't say anything bad about Fire & Blood by George R.R Martin which was about thy TV series House of The Dragon.
ewww incest, yuck!

The Lord of the Rings movies are good movies based on books.

What is the best best book to move adaptation. For its its easy the LOTR triogly, as they are fantastic representations of the books.

LOTR trilogy is indeed a good adaptation, though PJ added and changed some stuff in the movies.

Back