Best fights in anime.

StolenKid

Full GL Member
Credits
Hey guys! Stolenkid again, I just want to know what are some of the greates fights you ever seen on anime, I'm posing this one because literally had me with my jaw dropped. Really good animation and soundtrack it's from Fate/Zero

I'll never forget the first time I watched the fight against Teen Gohan and Cell from Dragon Ball Z. That was one of the most amazing fights. I can't really post it since I think it spans a bunch of episodes.

Also the first fight in Kurokami was good. It was the first anime with action I watched when I started to get into anime maybe 8 or 9 years after watching DBZ. It's mostly the end of the fight though.

The entire Marinefold arc from One Piece was amazing storytelling. From start to finish, it was a wild ride. Coming off of breaking out of the tightest guarded prison in the One Piece universe, Luffy charged through a sea of elite pirates and proven marines trying to rescue his brother from execution. I was really impressed with the plot twists and turns, and the ending really had me at the edge of my seat. It was definitely a fun experience to watch.

The best anime fight for me will always be Goku Vs. Vegeta(Scouter). It may be outdated by these days' standards but it will always be no doubt legendary. I would've picked Goku vs Majin Vegeta but I thought that didn't end well as it was more of a cliffhanger for me. If was to base it with today's animation standards then I'd go for Naruto vs Sasuke (Season 3).

This has to be my choice, especially after seeing both the old series' and the revamp's. It's so powerful because for us bitter people, we get a bit of closure after one of the series' biggest heart wrenching moments.

This has to be my choice, especially after seeing both the old series' and the revamp's. It's so powerful because for us bitter people, we get a bit of closure after one of the series' biggest heart wrenching moments.
That scene was supposed to show you how far gone Mustang is, but apparently the fan base got so much joy in seeing that they liked Mustang even more. I personally liked scenes where the Fuhrer fought; like when he fought Lin or when he charged into the building and fought a tank. Now THAT is an awesome fight scene. Nobody even stood a chance.

I would like to share my favorite fight from Claymore, but I don't know if I want to give spoilers to people who hasn't watched the anime yet :( The real fight starts at the minute 1:19

I would say Goku and Jiren's fight on Dragon Ball Super. It was a jaw dropping fight. I love Goku's new ability, the super saiyan blue and ultra instinct.

Sword of The Stranger's final battle is just awesome:

One of the best Gaming inspired animes is Overlord and the fight scene between Ainz Ooal Gown and Shalltear Bloodfallen...

For me the best fight in anime is the fight of Shana and Yuji in Shakugan no Shana. While watching that scene, I am nervous and quite teary eyed because the two main characters are fighting. It's the best for me.

Back