Best gaming headset for PS5?

VirtuaViking

Full GL Member
Credits
It's got to be Astro A50 X Wireless. The sound quality of this headset is insane and the wireless connectivity is also very seamless. Aside this, the battery life is long lasting. It allows gamers to game for hours without any kind of interruption.

It's got to be Astro A50 X Wireless. The sound quality of this headset is insane and the wireless connectivity is also very seamless. Aside this, the battery life is long lasting. It allows gamers to game for hours without any kind of interruption.
Yes, the seamless connectivity is amazing. I'd recommend the SteelSeries Arctis Nova 5.

I’ll go with the Audeze Maxwell Wireless. It has a very long battery life and it makes it perfect choice for marathon gaming sessions.

Meh, I just get a sound bar to blast everything.

I'm really bad with names, but after saving $$ I managed to get these Bose headphones for gaming, they're pretty neat! real good for late night gaming sessions... which I do, once a month. hahah, man, I get super tired at 9pm....

I got a Cloud Atlas last week and thought the sound was terrible on PS5, there was way too much base, and the mic wouldn't work properly

Back